Monday, November 07, 2005

You may notice...

I don't actually have anything new to report. I went to work today and performed some "thurpy" as most of my patients call it. I also forgot to mention that the other day I saw a guy driving a car with an ad on the side for "Ding Dong The Hip-Hop Clown"....you could order him for your child's next birthday party. This seems like acash cow waiting to happen. I mean, how many clowns are there in the Chicago area? Now, how many of them are hip-hop clowns? Only one that I know of!

Anyways, I just wanted to point out that I've added a few links on the side of my blog. Some of them are sites I like to check out, others are friends sites. Josh McNorton is a friend of mine living in BC, he's excellent at turning a phrase and he plays a pretty mean guitar too. Pat Robitaille is a really talented singer/songwriter (I wish I was a "slash" something) from Windsor.

I'll keep everyone posted when anything new happens. In the meantime, no regrets, and everybody Wang Chung tonight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home