Thursday, December 28, 2006

Packing up a sad sad life...

For those of you who don't know I am once again moving out of my parents home and into an apartment herre in Windsor...so no big deal really. The most fun about this move is packing up and finding all sorts of things that seem to linger around your room for no real reason. My main "lingering spot" is directly under my bed. Currently I have found the following items in this location:

1) A Dru Hill CD
2) Hootie and The Blowfish CD- Through Cracked Rearview (featuring the blockbusters "Hold My Hand", "Let Her Cry" and "Only Wanna Be With You")
3) A mismatched pair of socks
4) A medal for being on the 1995 Optimist Club of St. Clair Beach Senior League Soccer Championship team for the 6 PM time slot
5) Marshmallow Shooter (TM) Instructions and "Tips and Tricks"
6) A fake autographed picture of Michael Jordan and Magic Johnson at the All-Star Game. (It's their real signatures, just a copy of them...hence the reason it is under my bed)

The sad thing is that now that I've uncovered these gems I can't seem to part with any of them. While they've spent the better part of a decade hidden away, it's almost like extra Christmas presents when I re-find them. They're all going into a box and will be placed back under my bed at the new apartment. It's my own personal time capsule

Hope everyone had a good Christmas. We had a blast when a certain family member asked if Dave Chapelle was the "guy who played in that show with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olson?". After a long pause and the realization that they were talking about Uncle Joey/Dave Coulier the laughs didn't stop. Much to the delight of the whole family no one bothered to break out the "I'm Uncle Joey bitch!" lines.

Have a happy and safe New Year, hopefully more pictures/videos soon!

Reading - "The Potato Factory" by Bryce Courtney
Listening to - "Low" by Coldplay

1 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Alone on Valentine's Day? Live adult chat Find sex partner in your area! Free offer
Enjoy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home