Friday, February 16, 2007

Get out!

If anyone doubts the effectiveness of a commerical sinking into your subconsciousness then consider that I can't get that song from the friggin' IPOD commercial out of my head. Therefore, I'm including it to try and pass the "stuck in the head" karma that I've got going on. If anything this video proves that groups of girls do in fact hang out in their lingerie dancing around....I knew it!

As to why I haven't been posting, it's been entirely due to a lack of internet. The new pad, while inside a house, technically counts as another house and therefore temporarily foiled our plans of using the one internet connections. I'm sure a bunch of you will message me saying this is easy to get around, and it is, but I'm lazy.

Or maybe not too lazy, just preoccupied...Anyways, I'm going to try and post when I can. I will now have exciting stories of wedding planning which the girls will no doubt find fun and the guys will make fun of me for...Oh well, all press is good press...

By the way, pitchers and catchers reported for Spring Training today and Kerry Wood is already hurt...Some things never change

Reading - Long Way Around by Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman
Listening To: "Flathead" by The Fratellis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home