Monday, July 03, 2006

I bet you can't do it...

As I wind down this holiday weekend I can't help but think...why did I eat the whole thing?? My friend Marc and I decided to make our way to Spicoli's for a pitcher of beer and 2 for 1 panzerotti's. You know you're getting full when you start talking to the panzerotti, telling it how it can't win out over your hunger. So I sit here now, ready for the world's longest nap.

The weekend was a good one all in all. My brother, a friend from across the street and myself went downtown Saturday on a mini pub crawl. At least once a summer I go downtown and realize how many eleven-teen year olds god down there. This could be why I'm pretty particular about the downtown "scene".

We also had a rugby game over in Detroit on Saturday. For those of you who know the Metro Detroit area, or are familiar with the work of a certain white rapper named Eminem, the game was at a park on 8 Mile Road. At one point I think I hear fireworks, but then again in that neighbourhood you get down when you hear a "pop pop". Also, no matter how good an idea you think it is, do not ask a guy with a telescopic camera on a tripod: "Have you seen those new digital cameras? I hear they're really getting popular". Trust me, he won't laugh

Another observation from the weekend. If a place says it has the best coffee/pizza/burger in the city/world/solar system they're either lieing or bragging...I don't like liars or braggers.

Reading - The Sound and The Fury
Listening to - "Hideaway" by Rock Kills Kid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home