Monday, May 15, 2006

It's been a long while...

..Since we last talked. I've been pretty busy, mostly with going to Arizona, studying for a test and planning the Rick Hansen Walk. I'll post some Arizona pictures when I get them all put on the computer, but what an unreal trip. It was consistently 90-95 degrees down there, but not the kind of hot that makes you want to jump off a bridge, just warm. I've never drank so much water in my life and not had to pee. We did a lot of hiking/climbing depending on the area you were at. Camelback Mountain in Phoenix was quite the climb but well worth it to get the view of the entire city. We also tooka jeep tour of the mountains in Sedona which was ridiculous. Driving up and down 45 degree inclines on the edges of mountains should be done as much as possible in my opinion. The scenery was amazing out there, it's like a whole other world.

Hopefully everyone is doing well, I'm just back at the daily grind, living the dream so to speak. I should be putting up pictures in a day or two, and then maybe shamefully describing my love for Laguna Beach...but until then take care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home