Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I Love you "Anonymous"

Lately I've noticed a lot of comments on my blog that weren't usually there...seeing as no one reads this, but I came to learn that I have a loyal and hardcore fan going by the name "Anonymous". Much like his name, he leaves equally generic comments such as..."Really amazing! Useful information. All the best" and the always helpful "Very pretty site" which maybe I should be offended by. He's also gone on to say "Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked" which makes me think that I need some hard hitting one work saying like Bookmarked! How do I compete?? Maybe Shazaam! The amazing thing is that Anonymous seems to get repetitive with his comments, even word for word sometimes...amazing. But what it all boils down to is this; if I'm ever feeling low I just read a few comments from my anonymous friend to boost my self-esteem......God I hope I get a comment on this one

I Heart U 2 Anonymous

1 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Blogger Bill said...

maybe you should turn on the feature in blogger that requires input of a few letters, I forget the name of it but check the blogger site

 

Post a Comment

<< Home