Saturday, May 27, 2006

Beer ups!

On Tuesday I start as the official team therapist for the Windsor Rogues Senior Men's and Women's Rugby clubs. I'm not going to lie, I'm not entirely sure I know what I'm getting myself into. I'm just trying to rid my mind of the thought of the dislocated shoulders, gapping wounds and concussions. At least I was warned to bring extra Vasoline for all the cuts. It'll be cool to work with a sport where I'll be busy, but at the same time I'd almost rather just be a therapist for the croquet team...what's the worst that could happen there???

Honestly though I'm pretty pumped for the opportunity. This will give me some good experience, and also I anticipate lots of beer...who can't use lots of that! The scariest part of it all is that the coach and manager told me to bring a pair of cleats just in case they needed to use me....I might bring them just to make sure I don't slip when I'm running away from them to my car...

Check out the teams website at www.windsorrugby.com
Come out and watch a game if you're in the area

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home