Sunday, July 09, 2006

I might not have the experience, but I'm attractive enough for it

Sometimes when I get bored of Windsor I like to apply for jobs that I'm extremely underqualified for, in a country far far away. This past weekend I applied for a job with a professional rugby team in Ireland. Will I get it? Probably not. Running through the requirements we see:

1) Minimum of 3 to 5 years post-graduate experience (nope!)
2) Post Graduate certification in sports and/or musculoskeletal physiotherapy (definitely not)
3) Chartered Physiotherapist in Ireland (not even close)

I figure we will soon be celebrating my hiring as the new team physiotherapist so plan your schedules accordingly

Something else I've been thinking about this weekend:

If you are a singer/band and your song ends up on any volume of "Now That's What I Call Music", you've hit an all new low. With the song "S.O.S" and "Saving Me", it's clear the theme is saving people from this pure crap.

Reading: The Sound and The Fury (I'm reading slowly)
Listening To: "To The Widows in Paradise, To The Fatherless in Ypsilanti" by Sufjan Stevens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home