Sunday, April 08, 2007

And the internet is back!

FINALLY! My lack of internet for the past 4 months has been resolved with the purchase of wireless internet which now allows me to walk anywhere through my apartment to type these messages. This means I could be cooking bacon right now while you are reading this...but I'm not.

Not much has gone on since the last month that I posted. I went to Ottawa to visit a lot of Queen's friends. On one hand it's strange to see us all growing up, and on the other we're still watching "World's Scariest Explosions" and "The Hills"...maybe not so grown up.

From now on I should be able to keep people more informed of what is new. You can mostly expect random ramblings with no specific point, but basically you all know that by now.

Reading - The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards
Listening to - The sounds of the movie "Daredevil" in the background. It's more like an annoying screech when Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner dialogue with each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home