Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter

I'm preparing to engorge an entire Easter Meal but I thought I'd take the time to write a Happy Easter wish to everyone. Things had been coming along nicely here. The job keeps me on my toes but there hasn't been much else to divide my attention lately. Things should be happening at a much quicker pace starting Tuesday when I see Franz Ferdinand and Death Cab for Cutie in concert...together....wicked! Also, I'm heading to Phoenix at the beginning of May, and maybe making a sidetrip to the Grand Canyon (That's "Big Canyon" to the lay person) or possibly to San Diego. It would be great to go surfing, maybe even greater to surf the Grand Canyon, because I'm not sure it's been done before. Someone look that up for me.

I went out downtown last night and ran in to quite a few people I hadn't seen in some time. It's amazing how quickly people gorw up and their lives start to change. In that respect I've seen all my close friends from Queen's get jobs and move to different cities, my best friend move to Australia for teacher's college, another friend of mine form a new band (by the way, check them out if you're in Vancouver, www.thepaintedbirds.com). It's crazy to see the people you joked around with all the way through high school and university start to move out and move on...At the same time it's awesome to get together and share all the stories of the things you've seen and done. (I just felt like Doogie Howser when he typed his thoughts at the end of every episode).

Happy Easter everyone...hope you're enjoying yourselves wherever you are

1 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey d, thanks for the plug! check out our myspace at the end of the week and we'll have an ACTUAL song up there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home