Friday, March 31, 2006

Damn I'm Good

There's something pretty satisfying in hearing that you've had absolutely no effect whatsoever on someones pain, yet they give you top marks on a satisfaction survey...BOOYAH!

I've been bumming around the house lately, and it seems like I get into these ruts now and then where it's a good idea to watch reruns of "My Wife and Kids" followed by a brand new Judge Greg Mathis because you know someones going to talk some serious smack about someone else....and someone will definitely refer to the other as promiscuous. Work has been sort of slow lately, but I suppose now that the sun is coming out and it's warming up, people will be out hurting themselves again. I've bought a plane ticket to Phoenix for May to visit my Momma, if it should happen to be 192 degrees farenheit, then I leave all my things to my brother except my speakers because Ryan always needs a new pair for his computer

Keep you updated as things occur

1 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home