Monday, March 13, 2006

St. Patrick's Week - March 12-March 17, 2006

Sorry for the delay in writing, I was trying to keep up to date but with the NCAA Basketball tournament rolling around I got very lazy, distracted and frustrated as my pool went south in a hurry. Anyways, here are some pictures from what Pat and I tried to turn into St. Patrick's Week. It started with the St. Patrick's Day Parade in Detroit the weekend before the most holy of Irish day's and continued with readings from the St. Patrick book, and numerous nigthcaps of Bailey's and coffee. The parade was full of drinking on the streets, beads, and really bad floats

Pat excited to start the day


I, on the other hand, am already beligerent


Funny how your disposition can quickly change




I wish this was my house














Even dogs get into the spirit














The best costume of the day, this guy wanted a beer for every picture taken














Miss Irish-something-or-other














Pat doing some kind of dance for beads...could he be drunk??














HUUUGE Irish hounds














I don't even think he was part of the parade














I have no idea what this is














Drunkest man in the parade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home