Sunday, February 26, 2006

Good times

It finally hit me...that whole "missing school" feeling. I was sitting at the OUA track meet and remembering the Queen's track party we went to, where names were made up, beer ran out, and we got moeny back....I love my job, and I love having money, but I miss that no responsibilities other than school work atmosphere. It was good to be able to call someone up at midnight and head out until 2 or 3 on a Monday night. I think it especially hit me since I had just spent the past two weekends with all the friends I had made over the past few years and came to the realization that, Windsor sucks without those guys being around.

So here's to all the good times:
1) To sliding down stairways when the party is dead
2) To breaking big snowmen or big fences, whichever you so choose
3) To jimmer's, PMS, International Mustache Day..and other boys nights
4) To Mickey Parties and 476 Rockers
5) To the Brass, the Peel and wherever you might stumble after it
6) To White Rhythm, Europa and other strange adventures
7) To closing down Jeffrey with the janitors during exam time
8) To picking fights with guys up in their aparment from down on the ground
9) To sliding down banisters
10) Hey Frank....fuck you
11) To playing hockey in Brock-Nelson Park, beerzby in the backyard, golf in the house and any sport at BEWIC
12) To PT/OT games....and that crazy bar in Hull
13) To practicing at the CEC, and double duking in the bathrooms
14) To all the men who wear shirts when they want to
15) To ghost rider, jumping on the stability ball, cruising in the O-Bomb or the X-files mobile

And to all the friends from K-Town, the good times we've spent together, and the good times we will continue to have. Let's do it again soon!

1 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home