Monday, April 09, 2007

Chocolate Bunnies Have Taken Over

So I just scarfed down another chocolate Easter egg and watched Jack Bauer strangle a terrorist with a chain...seemed like a good time to blog.

We had a student start today at our clinic and this always gives me the opportunity to see how truly dumb I am. It's funny to see how quickly our brain forgets work-related things but can remember lines from every Simpson episode, icluding "Puppy Go-Go, fetch me dream". If I can just remember one thing more than the student each day I figure I'm coming out on top. Next weekend I'm actually going to further my knowledge in luxurious Milton, Ontario. According to
Wikipedia, Milton is the fastest growing community in Canada and hometown of JAG's David JAmes Elliott. In other news, David James Elliott will not be teaching the class I am taking, but will be working at the Tim Horton's where I will buy my coffee as the only show I've ever seen him in is the cancelled JAG.

I just saw a preview for the new movie (Hot Fuzz) from the creators of Shaun of the Dead. Looks awesome, especially with the scene of the ass kicking priest similar to the movie Dead Alive...In case you haven't seen it (as most of you shouldn't have), here is the clip complete with priest saying "I kick ass for the Lord"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=znAj5C1rx4E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home