Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Re-frickin-diculous!!!


Now more than ever, I want to actually go to the Super Bowl. Running down that tunnel, getting high fives from Steelers and Seahawks fans alike and cheered on by 60,000 people while I was no more than 10 feet away from the Rolling Stones was an amazing experience (I was at the left corner of the lips). There was so much energy in the building, people were going nuts, and I gave 110% to embarass myself to try and get on TV...It didn't happen, but man was it a good time. Apparently, the Rolling Stone sucked, but standing on the field you couldn't really tell. All I know is I shouted and sang until I just couldn't do it anymore. To get to that point I had to subject myself to long practices, hours of sitting and waiting, -10 to 20 degree weather with no jacket or hat followed by 25 degree bus rides (which caused me to puke twice before running on the field). Over the course of the weekend I saw the Stones perform 4 times; stood about 2 feet away from them on numerous occassions; saw Mike Tirico, Sam Ryan and more ABC broadcasters; bumped into Michael Irvin; and got to make an utter fool of myself on the 50-yard line of the Super Bowl with over 100 000 000 people watching....Am I tired? Dead tired. Was it worth it? You bet.

2 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 
At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home