Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Super Bowl Is Upon Us

Here are a few pics of our Super Bowl Halftime Practice. I don't think I'm allowed to say anymore about it or else I risk being shot by the NFL....without their expressed written consent. I'll write upa much larger post about the craziness that is the Super Bowl and its Halftime Show when everything is all said and done. One more practice tomorrow with the Rolling Stones performing and then the big day Sunday....It's going to be a busy weekend

Also I've added my friend Andrew's blogs to my menu. He's just moved to Australia for school and should have some crazy adeventures.

1 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doug I don't mean to take your thunder here or anything but I thought I would add a link of a sweet pic of the night....when you write about the night I think you should post this because I bet no one will read my comment
http://info.detnews.com/gets/superbowl/images/halftimesaver.jpg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home