Friday, January 20, 2006

I LOVE THE STONES!!

Keep your eyes peeled for the abnormally tall guy on the field at halftime of the Super Bowl...It's official, as a member of a group started by my aunt, I will be rocking out on the field to the Rolling Stones at this years game. I'm not sure of all the details yet but I know it involves us running out on the field and cheering like lunatics for the world's oldest living band. Imagine, a tall skinny Canadian kid at the 50 yard line shouting obscenities to Mick Jagger....who would have thought I'd make it this far.

I have to go to three different rehersals, for what I'm not sure. I'm hoping there is a big choreographed dance sequence, hopefully with the Lions cheerleaders and maybe those fat guys who dance at the Pistons games, because who doesn't love watching a fat guy get down....I'm going to try and bring my camera with me to get some field level shots, but security may be tight in case Ray Finkel tries to bust in....LACES OUT!!!

Reading: "Prince Caspian" by C.S. Lewis
Listening to: "Mix Tape" by Jack's Mannequin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home