Friday, September 08, 2006

Ding Dong The Hip Hop Clown...update!

For all the hardcore readers of my blog, you may remember when I was working in Chicago that I had seen a car with an ad along the side for "Ding Dong The Hip Hop Clown". I'm pretty sure that most of you thought I was joking, and said to yourselves "If I know Doug like I think I do, that sounds like the exact sort of thing Doug would make up...". You would be right. I would have made that up, but not this time. I finally have come across undeniable, airtight proof of the existence of the world's most famous Hip Hop Clown.

Here it is, doubt no more:
http://chicagohiphopclown.com/index.html

The first thing you should all notice is that Ding Dong can be booked for a variety of event...even telegrams!!! Can you imagine this guy showing up on your doorstep on your birthday with some balloons, a giant clock chain around his neck and a turntable to spin "Happy Birthday". Secondly, I'm dying to see "Ding Dong's Water Gravity Game".

Anyways, enjoy the site...it may be funny for no one but myself, but that's cool with me

Listening to - "Double Trouble" by The Roots and Mos Def (in honour of all things hip hop)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home