Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Recognition...and other updates

So I've taken to reading a blog by the name of TrippingOnWords...it's by two girls named Lara and Claire who are travel writers and basically write about the amazing adventures they are having. In addition to the coolness of this job, one of their father's (which makes it sound like they have many collectively) wrote Game of Shadows, the Barry Bonds/BALCO/steroid book...which I love, simply for my hate of Bonds......Anywhoo, they gave me a shout out on their blog which has become a pretty ridiculously popular blog...so check it out if you get the chance, or if you're interested in travel (www.trippingonwords.blogspot.com). If anything, you can check out a picture of a penguin hitting another one into the water, which I think we can all admit is something we all long to see happen in real life.

Next weekend I'll be heading up to Kingston for Homecoming Weekend 2006. It will be a meeting of forever roomates and various other friends who probably should not be left alone in the same room for fear of something breaking/getting stolen/being painted/spilled on. That's why, in our infinite wisdom I have booked one room for 8 people. I cannot think of a single conceivable way that 7 of the loudest guys I've ever met and myself could pull this off...so I'm sure I'll have a story or two to share. The continental breakfast should be interesting..stealth mode it is.

Also, I booked my first hostel in New Zealand, it's called the Fat Camel. Just thought you should know

Reading - "Don Quixote" by Cervantes
Listening to - "All These Things That I've Done" by The Killers

1 Comments:

At 6:17 AM, Blogger Claire and Lara said...

thanks so much for the shout out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home