Thursday, September 14, 2006

It's no DeLorean...but it'll do

So I promised pictures of my new car (technically my first car) sometime ago and I never really delivered on it. This happened for two reasons. Reason the first: Windsor all of a sudden became Vancouver and decided to rain pretty much all the time (or for Andrew Mills...it was like a prune juice factory, 3 days on, 2 days off). The second reason was that they upgraded my car with a feature which I wasn't aware I paid for. It's a "Fecal Matter Magnet" which when turned on allows all birds to find the car and take large dumps on it while I toil the day away at work. The problem with this feature is that it is ALWAYS ON!!! So...enjoy the pictures of the car, I took them in a 2 second window when a bird wasn't crapping all over it



























































And my mom's favourite part, the lighted makeup mirror...she'd buy a car on this feature alone...and maybe I did too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home