Tuesday, April 10, 2007

If anyone is still reading this you can now officially hold me accountable for any running I may want or intend to do. Running is my nemesis and my friend. I feel like absolute crap if I don't do it, but I'll find any excuse to not do it. Tonight the first season finale of Beauty and the Geek was on and it almost cost me a beautiful day. I eventually made it out for the run after I kept in mind that this is all part of a greater plan..The Toronto Half Marathon. Ever since running the Detroit Marathon Relay I've been itching to get out and do a half and finally move onto a full, but once again I've found ways around it.

Part of the problem is that when I did the relay I ran on little training because I had to take the final three weeks off because of a problem with my toe...I have messed up feet. I still ended up throwing down my best time for the 7 miles and now it makes me feel like I could just get out and run 13.1 if I wanted to...Wrong, very wrong! Winded after 20 minutes today was not a great feeling. Looks like I have a ways to go

Is anyone else thinking that Brandon Flowers from The Killers is slowly evolving into Colonel Sanders. It started with the dirty stache, progressed to the soul patch and finally he's added in the special two-ended Colonel Sanders tie

















Who is who? You don't know do you? But you do want some dirty greasy chicken and a synthesizer...That's what the Killers and Colonel Sanders would want you to have.

Reading - "The Memory Keeper's Daughter" by Kim Edwards
Listening To - "Listen Isa" by Tomi Swick



1 Comments:

At 3:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home