Wednesday, November 23, 2005

American Turkey Day

Back to Windsor it is for American Thanksgiving. One of the perks of having duel citizenship is the two Thanksgiving factor. If I could multiply any holdiay, Thanksgiving just might be the one. The day when the Thanksgiving Turkey comes down the chimney to leave gravy for all the good little boys and girls is one of my favourites....Apparently Thanksgiving eve is one of the biggest nights to go out and party, but me, I'm going to sleep at about 8 since I need to leave by 4 am to catch my flight.

Home should be good, considering I have a job interview on Friday. I couldn't envision myself going back for a job, but it might be happening. I'm excited to check out the clinic and see what happens.

Anyways, wishing all my American friends a Happy Turkey Day, and all my Canadian friends a warm hello. Remember to get to sleep early tonight and leave out a serving of corm for the Thanskgiving Turkey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home