Sunday, December 18, 2005

World's Worst Salesman

Sorry about the long absence from posting. This week has been hectic with showing my apartment, putting ads in papers, trying to sell my furniture, etc. What it all boils down to is this, I still have an apartment that I don't need and furniture I need to get rid of. I get that people don't want to be moving during the wintertime, but you'd think an apartment would be the perfect gift for the person who has everything. Think about it; an apartment is so functional. You can put things in it, you can sleep in it, you can hang out in it, you can study/work in it, you can stay warm or keep cool in it depending on your preference, you can entertain people in it, you can drink/smoke in it...the possibilities are endless!! That being said, the apartment still hasn't sold, and time is starting to run out.

Thanfully, Pat is coming to visit tomorrow and we're going to head back home Wednesday for Christmas. I'm sure the next few days are going to be pretty fun, and who knows, maybe the apartment will sell itself in the meantime. I'm not sure what my plans will be once I get back to Windsor, I'm sure I'll have to come back to Chicago afterwards to bring some more things back, but I'm hoping that I won't have to shuttle myself back and forward too many times since I start my new job on January 2nd.

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation is on tonight...can't wait! Everytime Catherine turns on the microwave I piss myself and forget who I am for a half hour...Classic!

Reading: "Cannery Row" by John Steinbeck
Listening to: "Do You Want To" by Franz Ferdinand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home