Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Employed

Someone hired me...and it's in a country where I know I can work..Canada. I've taken a job at Pinnacle Rehabilitation in Windsor. It's outpatient ortho and they do a little bit of sport physio with the Windsor Spitfires, Belle River Canadiens, etc. I decided to settle back at home, mostly because I need to save some money after all that I spent on this move, and the student loan people are starting to ask for their cut. I finish work here on Dec 2nd and don't start there until Jan 2nd, so I get a nice little break which I'll probably spend showing off my apartment and moving stuff back home. It looks like I'll be leaving the apartment after all...but not because of the radiators

1 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger PR.com said...

Hey Man,

Robitaille here. Thanx for the link on the site. Much appreciated. I hope all is well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home