Friday, January 13, 2006

Just an update..an update for all

Well I'm settling in nicely back here in Windsor. It's funny to be back home after three years living away and another 3 months in a much much bigger city. I had gotten used to not knowing anyone and now it seems like every second person who walks into the clinic knows someone in my family. Work has been awesome so far. The clinic has been a breath of fresh air compared to the ones I worked at in Chicago. Also, we're getting a fair bit of pub since I got there (I'm sure because word got out that I was back in town) Check out next Thursday's Windsor Star for an article on our clinc and also Windsor Life Magazine. I might be in both....

That's about all for now...I'm still trying to figure out what else there is to do in this town, so if anyone wants to hang out, give me a shout. Also, I'm planning a good trip up to Ottawa for Winterlude and hopefully another out to Phoenix to visit mom so I'll let everyone know how those trips go. Hope everybody is well!

Reading: A Horse and His Boy
Listening to: Sufjan Stevens

1 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home