Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Feeling Unawesome

Returning to work after Homecoming has been tough, especially since I seem to be coming down with the cold from hell. I'm sure the copious amounts of alcohol and pure garbage fast food had nothing to do with it at all. Anyways, since I'm feeling less than up to par I'm going to keep this very short and talk about Homecoming in my next post (complete with pictures and videos).

But I do have to make a few apologies for the weekend
1) I apologize to my liver, for obvious reasons.
2) I apologize to my stomach, on behalf of my taste buds. I swear the KFC didn't taste like it ended up making you feel.
3) I apologize to the cleaning lady at the Comfort Inn, because the smell of that room should force you into early retirement.
4) I apolgize to the staff of the Holiday Inn for the vomit behind your hotel...I don't know who left it there...seriously
5) I apologize to Andrew Mills, because that cell phone bill is going to suck
6) I apologize to the attractive girl whose toast was thrown out by AJ at the continental breakfast...but then again that was hilarious

It was good to see everyone this weekend, and good to hear that people read this thing and really seem to enjoy it. It's always nice to hear thatyou guys are keeping up with it, and it keeps me writing.

I'll get back to the Homecoming stories and pictures ASAP...to those of you from Kingston, you will appreciate them all.

Listening to - "Cheating on You" by Franz Ferdinand
Reading - "If Nobody Speaks of Remarkable Things" by Jon McGregor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home