Sunday, April 15, 2007

That makes no sense...

Have you ever noticed that every once in awhile you break out a popular catch phrase or saying that you've never used before, and suddenly it begins to permeate every conversation you're involved in. For 26 years I've never once used the saying "par for the course"..and as of last week I can't get away from it. I think this is strange for lots of reasons, such as:

1) I'm not good at golf
2) I don't particularly enjoy golf
3) Par is a score I am not familiar with
4) No one should ever say "par for the course"

The problem is, the more I try and stop, the more I use it, par for the course is my heroin...

Reading - Bowerman And The Men Of Oregon: The Story Of Oregon's Legendary Coach And Nike's Cofounder
Listening To - Demetri Martin stand up comedy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home